A sound sleep does not depend solely on properly selected mattress or a properly ventilated room. We should not disregard the correct position of the head and cervical vertebrae. Anatomic latex headrests are just dreamed for providing you with the proper support.
* natural latex core
* unique vertical ventilation airways
* ideal support for cervical vertebrae
* environment free from mould and mites
* removable zipped outer cover washable at up to 60°C, *contains fibres with ALOE VERA gel
* all materials used carry the EKO-TEX certification
* the only latex foam approved by the National Institute of Hygiene available on the market
ALOE VERA FABRIC COVER:
* COMPLETE HYGIENIC PROTECTION,
*WITHHOLDS HOUSE DUST MITES AND BACTERIAL GROWTH,
* NEUTRALISES MICROBIOLOGICAL ODOURS,
* SOOTHES IRRITATES SKIN,
* DOES NOT PROVOKE ALLERGIES,
* A WELL-KNONWN PRODUCT VALUED IN THE ENTIRE EUROPE.
NOW AVAILABLE IN A SPECIAL POLYETHYLENE PILLOW BAG – AN IDEAL GIFT FOR YOUR LOVED ONES!
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
Latex foam is an exceptionally flexible material, which responds to the human body by underlining its shape and thus assuring ergonomic support.
Anatomic headrests made of latex foam ensure the correct position of cervical vertebrae, so that the head and the neck may relax in the sleep.
Latex is an environment friendly natural raw material. It does not cause allergies, as it does not contain proteins often responsible for provoking allergic reactions. Moreover, hypoallergenic and health promoting cover fabrics (with silk proteins, honey, aloe vera; moisturising, clima-care) make the comfort and the excellent quality of sleep available to all household members from the moment of birth to late adulthood.
Only our headrests ensure heavenly relaxation
Product of Poland
The highest available content of natural latex
10-YEAR GUARANTEE FOR THE LATEX CORE