HeveaROYAL Comfort Latex Mattress70.9/78.7 in (180/200 cm)
About the product
- Latex foam core, 7.1 in (18cm) thick, approved by the National Institute of Hygiene, containsat least 20% natural resin of the rubber tree (Heveabrasiliensis)
- Unique vertical air ductsensure proper air flow within the mattress
- ideal support for the spine
- 7 firmness zones in the latex core
- Mattress weight of ab.97lbs (44kg), thickness:7.9 in (20 cm) including the protector
- Hypoallergenic and antifungal environment free from mould and mites
- 2-layered zippered protector, removable and washable, quilting pattern divided into firmness zones
- Base fabric produced for HEVEA MATERACE by the largest Polish fabric manufacturer ZTK TEOFILÓW SA. The properly developed composition based on natural organic cotton and modern PE fibres allowsa wide range of applications for infants, children and adults.
- Heveafabric has also a bacteriostatic function, hindering excessive bacterial growth and preserving it at a level natural for the skin surface (pH). Easy use and cleaning come as yet another advantage of this mattress. The protector can be washed repeatedly at up to 60°C without losing its properties and original shape.
- The mattress is 100% hypoallergenic; 2-sided. We recommend flexible frames with slats at intervals of 1.2-2 in (3-5 cm)
- All the materials used have EKO-TEX approval
- the protector fabric has been approved by the producer as SAFE FOR CHILDREN
- latex core resistant to fluids and moisture
- removable protector, zippered on 3 sides
- medium-firm mattress. No restrictions considering the user weight owing to the thickness of the latex core
- Due to its thickness, the mattress is recommended for deep bed bases, e.g., Hevea Prestige.
- CE compliant. First-class medical product
- Product of Poland
10-YEAR GUARANTEE FOR THE LATEX CORE
Latex foam core, 7.1 in (18 cm) thick. White Heveaprotector. Medium-firm.